I'm a title. Click here to edit me.
CLOSED TONIGHT (Friday 10/11)
Due to Rain
See You Tomorrow
We know these decisions can be difficult to make, so we offer you a complimentary, one-time, 48 hour hold on the date of your choice. We are confident that you will find The Grand Barn at Fiddle Dee Farms to be the perfect place to share your special memories with family and friends.
When you are ready to get started, we will need a signed contract and down payment to confirm your reservation. It is on a first-come, first-served basis so even though you may email or call to initiate the booking process, it is not confirmed until the contract and down payment have been made.
· Exclusive use of the ceremony and reception areas selected for your wedding day with a twelve hour block of time
· Complimentary use of Fiddle Dee Farm grounds for your bridal or engagement portraits
· Large. luxurious bridal dressing room with multiple vanity stations
· Groom’s dressing room
· Selection of indoor/outdoor ceremony areas
· Large catering prep kitchen
· Tables/Chairs/Linens for up to 150 guests
· Bistro string lighting,long flowing drapery and chandeliers are included
STAFF & SERVICES
· Professional coordination of your ceremony and reception which will include two meetings prior to the wedding to include the venue preview and pre-planning the venue set-up
· One-hour ceremony rehearsal scheduled Mon-Thur the week of the wedding
· Parking attendants available an hour before scheduled arrival time of guests
· All set-up of tables, linens, and chairs provided by us. Any decorations provided by you must be removed by end of contracted time. Fiddle Dee Farms will provide the clean-up of the items included in the venue rental package.
The Fine Print
FOOD & BEVERAGE
You can bring your own catering service if you would like. Fiddle Dee Farms has a preferred list of some of the best caterers in Nashville along with information on those vendors, and we will be happy to provide that list for you.
BAR SERVICE & ALCOHOL POLICY
Fiddle Dee Farms does not offer a bar service providing alcoholic beverages. You may contract to bring your own, however, a separate insurance policy must be provided to Fiddle Dee Farms no later than two weeks prior to the event date. Your bar tender can provide this for you, and Fiddle Dee Farms must be added on as a Ryder to the policy. If this Certificate of Insurance is not in place, no alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the property. Fiddle Dee Farms reserves the right to ask any person who does not drink responsibly to exit the premises.
If you wish to arrive prior to your scheduled time, you may purchase additional hours for $100 each. Additional hours are subject to availability and cannot be removed at a later date.
SECURITY DEPOSIT & WEDDING INSURANCE
A $500 security deposit will be charged to your account along with your package price. The deposit will be refunded within 30 days of your event as long as the contract terms are observed. In addition, a wedding insurance policy must be in place with a copy of the certificate of insurance provided to Fiddle Dee Farms two weeks prior to scheduled date. These policies are generally inexpensive and Fiddle Dee Farms will be happy to arrange this insurance for you upon request.
We offer a one-time complimentary, 48-hour hold on a date after your tour of our venue. However, a date is not secure until a signed contract and down payment of $2,000 is received. Available dates are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Confirmation Payment of $2000 due with signed contract.
Second Payment of $1,000 due four months prior to scheduled event.
Final Payment due day of event.
All payments are final. We do not offer refunds should you choose to cancel your reservation.